Web Host Most, Inc. is a USA private corporation, legal address: 111 E Pigeon Plum Dr 101, Jupiter, FL 33458 ("Web Host Most"), provides you web-hosting, domain name registration, and related products and service.
Web Host Most seeks to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering its variety of quality products and services to Web Host Most customers and subscribers ("Subscribers") (collectively, “You”, or "Users").
At Web Host Most, our Users' privacy and security are paramount. Web Host Most is committed to protecting the data you share with us.
All personal data are processed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding processing personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES. CONFIDENTIALITY
Web Host Most shall process all Personal Data adhering to the general data processing principles:
- lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, and transparency);
- collect and process Personal Data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- ensure that Personal Data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (accuracy);
- ensure that Personal Data is kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation);
- process Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
All and any information stored on Web Host Most's Platform is strictly confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by qualified and authorized personnel only.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1. Information You provide to us.
Information that is necessary for the use of the Web Host Most Platform
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Web Host Most Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Failing to provide any of this data or decision to delete or object to the processing of any of such data may result in the de-activation of your Web Host Most Account.
- Account Signup Information. When you sign up to Web Host Most, we require you to provide minimum information - email address and password. In some particular cases, we ask you to provide more information - such as your first and last name, identity verification, and contact details. Such information is required when you are applying for a domain name registration and indicated as the WHOIS information.
- Login information. We collect Login scope and Email scope from Google, please see https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/scopes?hl=en and email from Facebook.
- Identity Verification. To comply with the rules set forth by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") before the registration of the new domain name, Web Host Most may collect identity verification information (such as images of your passport, national ID card, valid driving license or other documents as required or permitted by applicable laws).
- Payment Information. To order and use features of the Web Host Most Platform (such as web-hosting, domain name registration), we may require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate the processing of payments. We use 3rd party (payment processor) services, so we do not collect and store credit card information (we receive information about the payment status and store only the last 4 credit card digits).
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with Web Host Most (using the general inquiries window), we collect information about your communication and any information you provide or disclose. To respond to your request, we may access information provided in your Web Host Most Account, purchase history, etc.
- Job applicants' information. We also collect the information you provided by applying to any open career positions, by e-mail or otherwise. For more details, see Section 5 below.
- Visitors and users of our User’s websites or services. We may also collect information about visitors and users of our User’s websites or services (“Users-of-Users”) solely for and on our Users’ behalf.
You may also provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Web Host Most Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Web Host Most Platform. We advise against posting any information you don’t wish to make public on the Web Host Most Platform. If you upload any content to your account or post it on your Website and provide it in any other way as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
Web Host Most processes information you provide to us on the legal basis of:
- Your consent, expressed when voluntarily submitting and filling your Personal Data details in sign-up forms, by e-mail, request or inquiries window, etc.; and
- Conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between Web Host Most and the User;
- Pursuance of legitimate interests of Web Host Most, as Data Controller and manager of Web Host Most platform;
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which Web Host Most is subject, including, but not limited to, ICANN rules: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois.
Please always take care and observe at least the following minimum requirements for the protection of your personal information:
- please omit using your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, personal identification number, date of birth, bank Account number, card number, other special (sensitive) data, etc. in the subject of the request or file name;
- please omit using your personal code, payment card number, and other financial information and details, health, family member details, or other specific (sensitive) data, in the texts of requests, e-mails or similar communication to us, and
- please make sure that the remaining personal data is only indicated to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the letter, request or inquiry is sent.
Right to delete your data
You may at any time access and edit, update, or delete your contact details by logging into your Web Host Most's platform Account.
Please note that you will only be able to delete your email during de-activating your Web Host Most Account. To deactivate your Account, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be provided with further guidance.
3.2. Information We Collect when You use the Platform
When you use the Web Host Most Platform or contact us directly by any communication channel, we may collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Web Host Most Platform.
Automatic collection of data
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Web Host Most Platform, even if you have not created a Web Host Most Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
- Usage information. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the Web Host Most Platform (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Web Host Most Platform. Consequently, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information, please visit Google.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience and comply with applicable legal requirements, such as taxes, pricing, etc. Such data may be collected only when you access your device's Web Host Most platform.
Web Host Most processes this information on the legal basis of:
- Your consent;
- Conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between Web Host Most and the User;
- Pursuance of legitimate interests of Web Host Most, as Data Controller and manager of Web Host Most platform.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use, store, combine and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Web Host Most Platform, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- To Create and Maintain Trusted Environment. We verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as ID number, email, or phone numbers). We also use collected information to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other illegal and harmful activities.
- To Create Aggregated Statistical Data, to Carry out Market Research and Analysis necessary for running out our business, and to improve the services we use aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information enabling us to evaluate our customers’ needs, sales, and other trends of our activities.
- To Stay Connected. We use information about data usage, devices, and operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers, administer our Platform, adopt decisions on when to retire SDK's/OS versions, identify characteristics of major users so that we may optimize our applications and services and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable.
- To Customize Marketing. To provide more customized offers to our Users, we may conduct data analysis based on the information you provide and your interactions with the Web Host Most Platform and its Users.
- To Send Service and Billing Messages. Web Host Most may also contact you with necessary information regarding our Services or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the communication channels available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your hosting plan; or notify you of material changes in our Services. Such kind of communication is essential, for this reason, no opt-out possibilities are given to avoid receiving such Service and Billing Messages unless you are no longer a Web Host Most User (which can be done by deactivating your Account).
- To Register Domain. In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the ICANN or certain registries, domain name registration information has to be made available and accessible to the public through a "WHOIS" search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the domain name registration information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name's creation and expiration date. The domain name registration information you provide is stored by Web Host Most and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. Web Host Most may deposit your domain name registration information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements. At times, Users may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or e-mail communications do not come from Web Host Most, and Web Host Most is not responsible for using WHOIS information by third parties. Web Host Most acts only based on ICANN rules and requirements. For more information, see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois.
- To contact you. To notify you regarding your Account, to troubleshoot problems with your Account, to resolve a dispute, collect fees or monies owed, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and portal.
- To get feedback. We may contact you via email to invite you to review any services and/or products you received from us to collect your feedback and improve our services. We might use an external company to collect your feedback, so we will share your name, email address, and reference number for this purpose.
- To provide, operate and improve the Services.
- To enhance data security and prevent fraud.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
5. JOB APPLICATIONS
Web Host Most does not offer open job positions at this time.
6. INFORMATION PERTAINING TO VISITORS AND USERS OF OUR USER’S WEBSITES OR SERVICES
We may collect, store and process certain information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s websites or services, solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. Users can collect and manage information, including personal data, via their website. Such information and personal data are then stored with Web Host Most. For such purposes, within the meaning of the GDPR, Web Host Most may, in certain limited cases, as specified in the Terms of Service, be considered a “data processor” of such information pertaining to visitors and users of their websites or services. The Users controlling and operating such User Websites shall be considered as the “data controllers” of such information and shall be solely, ultimately, and fully responsible and liable for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control thereof, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
User shall be solely, ultimately, and entirely responsible for the security, integrity, and authorized usage of information related to visitors and users of their websites or services, and for obtaining consent, permissions, and providing any fair processing notices required for the collection and usage of such information.
Web Host Most has no direct relationship with the individual visitors and users of our User’s websites or services whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of any of our Users and would like to make any requests regarding your personal data, please contact such User(s) directly.
For more information about data processing arrangements between us and our Users, please see our Terms of Service.
7. DIRECT MARKETING
When creating an Account on our Platform, you can opt-out from receiving various offers directly to your e-mail, phone, or in your Account. We use provided contact details and your preferences for direct marketing by sending various offers or newsletters.
Depending on your preferences, these direct marketing offers may be personalized, taking into account any other information you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, purchase history etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
Right to object
If a User wishes to change their preferences for direct marketing, they may exercise such an option at any time they wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
You are free to opt-out of our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on a link for that purpose at the bottom of our e-mail with the newsletters.
You may at any time refuse to receive information from us by visiting and adjusting your personal account settings.
8. OTHER USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Developing Platform. We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and development for the further development of our platform to provide you and others with a better, more intuitive, and personalized experience, and drive membership growth.
- Customer Support. We use data to help you and fix problems. We use the data (which can include your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and issues (e.g., bugs).
- Aggregate Insights. We use data to generate aggregate insights. We use your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you.
9. SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and receive your Personal data from yourself (including your device) as well as from the following sources:
- Social network operators (such as Facebook, Google, etc.);
- Third-party service providers, suppliers and our partners;
- Other legal sources.
10. RETENTION AND DELETION
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations. Where your personal information is no longer required, we will ensure it is securely deleted.
If you would like to stop us from using your personal information, you shall request that we erase your personal information and close your Web Host Most Account.
After the Account de-activation, we will still retain the following data for compliance with applicable legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, and others) for as long as we are legally required by virtue of such legal requirements.
Please also note that we may further retain some of your personal information in such cases (i.e., after the closure of your Web Host Most Account):
- as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. If Web Host Most suspend your Web Host Most Account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Web Host Most Account to prevent that User from opening a new Web Host Most Account in the future;
- the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Web Host Most may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations;
- forum posts or other publicly visible information may remain publicly available on the Web Host Most Platform, even after your Web Host Most Account is deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers;
- to resolve disputes;
- to enforce our agreements and/or pursue or protect our legitimate interests;
- as we protect Web Host Most Platform from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time;
- domain name registration data - at the moment of writing this Policy, to register a domain, we are requested to provide personal information about the owner of the domain; this information is shown in the WHOIS directory and is public. For more information, please visit https://www.icann.org/registrants.
11. DATA TRANSFERS AND USE OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
While collecting and processing your Personal Data, we may perform data transfers to various third parties.
11.1. With your consent
We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations, or individuals outside our group of companies when we have your consent to do so.
11.2. Where do we process your personal data?
- Users' Personal Information may be maintained, processed, and stored by Web Host Most and our authorized affiliates and service providers in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below).
- Job Applicant's Information will be maintained, processed and stored in the USA, in the applied position's location(s), and as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our Third-Party Services.
- Web Host Most Inc. is based in the USA.
- Web Host Most affiliates and service providers (such as third-party data centers, servers, website design, administration services, online traffic, website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, mailers, messengers, etc.), that store or process your personal data, as well as personal data of your users on Web Host Most's, behalf are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction (see below).
- Domain name registration and identification data are shared with third parties per ICANN rules. For more information, see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly as well as with our partners - publishers, and advertisers. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends in the general use of our platform.
If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition, or sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Data and give all affected Users appropriate notices.
Some of our servers are located outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA), such as the US, Germany, and Singapore therefore, depending on your choice or the Services, your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, might be transferred to processors, sub-processors or other data recipients established in such third countries (i.e., data centers and servers, located outside EU or EEA, please see more here). We will ensure that the said personal data will be transferred only if there is a sufficient basis for this under the GDPR and other applicable legal acts.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. When providing hosting and other services, your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, might be transferred to data recipients established in third countries and participating in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Standard contractual clauses for data transfers outside the EU or EEA. Your personal data as well as the personal data of your users might be transferred to processors, sub-processors, or other data recipients established in third countries (i.e., data centers and servers located outside the EU or EEA). For such transfers to be compatible with the requirements of GDPR, we have concluded with the data processors and/or sub-processor relevant agreements on such data transfers outside the EU or EEA, which comply with the European Commission approved standard contractual clauses for data transfers from data controllers in the EU to data processors and/or controllers established outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). See the following for more information: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en. For the said purposes and to the extent relevant, we have deemed that the said agreements were concluded on your behalf and under your instructions, as the case may be, all in line with Art. 46 of GDPR.
Other grounds for data transfers outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data and the personal data of your users might be transferred to data recipients established in third countries on other legal grounds compatible with the requirements of GDPR (Art. 45-49).
Transfer and disclosure of data to competent authorities. In certain situations, Web Host Most may be asked to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities and other competent authorities, including when it is required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and will do so where permitted by local data protection laws.
11.3. Data Localisation Obligations
If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes "data localization" or "data residency" obligations (i.e., requiring that the Personal Information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your Personal Information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue collecting, storing, and using your Personal Information elsewhere.
11.4. Targeting, advertising
11.5. Social Media Features
Our Services include certain Social Media features and widgets, single sign-on features, such as the "Facebook Connect" or "Google Sign-in", the "Facebook Like" button, the "Share this" button, or other interactive mini-programs ("Social Media Features"). These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you visit on our Website and may set a cookie to enable them to function correctly. Social Media Features are hosted by a third party or directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties' Social Media Features are governed by their respective policies.
11.6. Our Legal Obligation to Use or Disclose Personal Data
We will reveal your Personal Data to state and public authorities without your prior permission only when we are legally required to provide information, including taking legal action to defend our rights, as well as the cases where we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Services, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We may share your personal data in manners other than as described above, pursuant to your explicit consent, or if we are legally obligated to do so.
Web Host Most has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic, and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas of our Services. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and seek new ways and Third-Party Services to further enhance the security of our Services and protect our Visitors' and Users' privacy.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Web Host Most, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Web Host Most or anyone else.
We, therefore, encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information which you believe disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding our services' security, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding protecting your Personal Data, subject to limitations, restrictions, and conditions as laid down in GDPR and applicable law. Those rights are:
- the right to access the information we process about you;
- the right to rectify incorrect/inaccurate information about you;
- the right to transfer all or part of the information collected about you to you or another data controller, where technically feasible (the right to data portability; with limitations and restrictions as specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erase any data concerning you. Users may demand the erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or where the data has been unlawfully processed;
- the right to the restriction of data processing. Users, for legitimate purposes, may obtain restrictions on data processing from the controller;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out based on legitimate interest, as well as in cases of use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as specified above in this Policy.
Some of the rights above are easy to exercise: i.e., you may at any time access and edit, update, or amend your details, opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by visiting and adjusting your personal account settings, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you object to the processing of Personal Data when processing is carried out based on legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may result in your Account closure or de-activation.
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Agency in their country of residence if their rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
14. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Web Host Most Platform users have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our website and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 17. Continued use of Web Host Most's website and mobile applications implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
This Policy is integral to Web Host Most's Terms and Conditions.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
16. APPLICATION OF POLICY
Our Policy applies to all of the services offered by us and our affiliates.
Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services or other sites linked to our services.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our website, and if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
18. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any further questions regarding the data Web Host Most collect or how we use it, please feel free to contact the Data Protection Officer at the details above.